Sip & Strum Ukulele
Thursday, May 30, 2019 by Chrissy Misso | ukulele
We wanted to write to let you know about our new partnership with Little Thistle Brewing for Sip & Strum classes (for adults!) over the summer!
Join us for an afternoon! 🍻 🎶 🎸 Learn to play a couple songs on the ukulele and have a couple drinks! 🎸 🎵 🍻
- 2 drinks (up to $5 each; gratuity NOT included) 🍻
- lead sheets to the songs we will learn 🎶
- Step-by-step guide to the chords and strums 🎸
- Spaces Limited, reservations STRONGLY encouraged
- $45 at the door; bring your own uke or reserve one for $5/class
We have five Sundays (3-5p) set up with set songs to learn; you can pick one or come to all five!
- June 16 - The Lion Sleeps Tonight & One Call away
- June 30 - Stand by Me & I’m Yours
- July 14 - Feelin’ Groovy, Hound Dog, & [A Mystery Song]
- July 28 - Island Night with How Far I’ll Go & Lava
- August 18 - Greatest Showman Night with Never Enough and A Million Dreams
Bring your friends, come alone to meet new people...it’s up to you how your enjoy your sipping and strumming!
To register, please visit bit.ly/SipNStrumRST
visit our Facebook page to stay up to date!
7 Spots Left
Thursday, June 21, 2018 by Chrissy Misso | ukulele
We have 7 remaining spots for summer beginning ukulele class!!!!
(you may have heard 5 before, but that didn’t include the adult class)
We have no more room on the Studio schedule to add classes, so this is your last chance for the summer.
You get to pick your ukulele color if you register by June 30!
Registration closes July 2nd.
Summer Music Fun...
Friday, March 16, 2018 by Chrissy Misso | ukulele
Contact Chrissy if you want more information!
(not yet a student? Contact her here)