Sip & Strum Ukulele
Thursday, May 30, 2019 by Chrissy Misso | ukulele
We wanted to write to let you know about our new partnership with Little Thistle Brewing for Sip & Strum classes (for adults!) over the summer!
Join us for an afternoon! 🍻 🎶 🎸 Learn to play a couple songs on the ukulele and have a couple drinks! 🎸 🎵 🍻
- 2 drinks (up to $5 each; gratuity NOT included) 🍻
- lead sheets to the songs we will learn 🎶
- Step-by-step guide to the chords and strums 🎸
- Spaces Limited, reservations STRONGLY encouraged
- $45 at the door; bring your own uke or reserve one for $5/class
We have five Sundays (3-5p) set up with set songs to learn; you can pick one or come to all five!
- June 16 - The Lion Sleeps Tonight & One Call away
- June 30 - Stand by Me & I’m Yours
- July 14 - Feelin’ Groovy, Hound Dog, & [A Mystery Song]
- July 28 - Island Night with How Far I’ll Go & Lava
- August 18 - Greatest Showman Night with Never Enough and A Million Dreams
Bring your friends, come alone to meet new people...it’s up to you how your enjoy your sipping and strumming!
To register, please visit bit.ly/SipNStrumRST
visit our Facebook page to stay up to date!