Summer Incentive: Road Trip Bingo
Monday, June 12, 2017 by Chrissy Misso | Challenge
Information & Rules
- We are playing BLACKOUT bingo – that means you need to cover ALL of the squares. Once you complete a bingo square, you will cover it with a sticker.
- Two of the challenges require and four others can use Piano Maestro, and, therefore, some do not need to be completed at lessons but can be done during the practice week. Ask Chrissy for specifics!
- Paper/Worksheets for the writing assignments will be provided.
- Challenge Dates: June 12-September 2, 2017
- Completing the BLACKOUT will earn you a special prize the first week of September; there is also a bonus…
You can complete all of the bonus challenges for an extra prize or do a substitute for one of the bingo squares
- Perform 3 songs in a public venue (ideas: Gonda Subway, take an electronic keyboard somewhere, St. Mary’s Atrium, a piano you find somewhere on vacation) – need photographic evidence!
- Learn a piano duet with someone (not Chrissy!) – you may ask Chrissy for ideas/music, need to perform for Chrissy or take a video
- Make a composer profile (research!) including birth and death (if applicable) dates, their major accomplishments, some information about their family, and your favourite piece by that composer why you chose them.
- Attend a musical event (concert, musical play…) and make a journal entry about it (you may do a picture collage—if pictures are allowed!, write a review—how did they do?, or write about your personal response)
- A super fun idea of your own (needs approval)
HAVE FUN!!! ♮chrissy